Are you tired?
- Tired of trying (and failing) to shed weight.
- Tired of never getting the results you’re looking for.
- Tired of feeling like this “fitness stuff” just isn’t for you.
And more importantly:
- Are you tired of hating what you see in the mirror?
Well, so were each of these people below.
And guess what?
I was tired of it too.
I was tired of these things because I spent most of my life feeling that way. Trying and failing to succeed, hating what I saw in the mirror, and feeling like I just couldn’t do it.
And now I’m tired of them because I know you’ve spent a big chunk of your life feeling the exact same way.
Here are the facts.
We all care about how we look.
And while that can be hard to admit out loud — for fear of appearing selfish or being judged — it’s a very real thing.
So much so that, not only can a poor physique lead to obvious health complications, it can lead to even more hindering hangups within your every day life.
- self doubt
And just a generally poor standard of living.
All because of the body you have.
These are things each person above dealt with on the daily.
They’re things I suffered through as well.
And these maybe things you’re feeling too.
But you don’t have to feel that way.
Not anymore, at least.
After losing 100 pounds, I don’t.
And after losing 100’s of pounds,
neither do any of those people you just looked at.
I specialize in helping people make fitness finally work.
And more specifically: I specialize in helping you become who you want to be.
Or rather, our perception of what fitness entails sucks.
But it only sucks because we’ve never been taught what fitness is. We’ve never been told how to change our bodies. We’ve never been instructed on how to change our lives.
We’ve gone this whole time never really knowing what this fitness stuff is all about.
I’m here to change that.
But before we get into how we’re going to change things.
Let’s go over some things this coaching program is NOT:
1) It’s not a quick fix.
During the process of us working together, I’ll be teaching you the in’s and out’s of a real body transformation.
You know those 28 day fixes, weekend cleanses, and 14 day challenges?
This isn’t that.
I’m going to show you a manner of living (that’s an important word) that changes your body. A manner of living that you can replicate for life.
So if you’re just trying to get ripped for summer, squeeze into that wedding dress, and then go back to the lifestyle you had before: I’m not for you.
2) It’s not a magic formula.
And in fact, nothing we do is even set in stone.
There is a reason I don’t sell pre-written programs, and there is a reason I push constant contact between you and I.
What is that reason?
Well, voice of public opinion, I’ll tell you:
It’s because different shit is different.
And, to take that further, it’s because we are all different. And following Joe’s (or Jan’s) guide for fat loss will only result in you remaining fluffy and wondering why Joe got so shredded.
Each month we will be stimulating your body in certain ways (via training and nutrition) in an attempt to elicit a change. Based on how your body reacts directly determines how we move forward.
This ain’t p90x, y’all.
This is a program built solely for you.
Now that we’ve got those out of the way.
Let’s cover some things this coaching program IS:
1) This is Coaching
I’m not just handing you off a program and wishing you good luck.
Over time I’ve realized the clients who I speak with most see far and away better results.
You and I are about to get close.
Like, Sam-and-Frodo-Climbing-Mount-Doom close. Except instead of journeying in an attempt to melt a ring. We are on a journey to melt away those love handles.
I want to know how you’re progressing, how you’re feeling, and where your head is at.
Not only will that allow us to keep you moving forward towards your goals, but it’ll keep you on track and not wasting time.
So pony up, Frodo.
We’ve got shit to do.
2) This will change your Life
And I’m not just talking about in the ways you expect.
Sure, you’ll lose weight. Feel amazing. Look the way you’ve always wanted. And watch as your body becomes capable of things you never realized.
But the benefits go beyond that.
Ever paid attention to how much time you spend trying on outfits every morning in an attempt to find that perfect shirt that flatters your body and hides that little stomach bulge?
Ever avoided going to the pool, refrained from taking your shirt off during the summer, or put back the bikini that just “isn’t realistic”?
Yeah, well that stuff is over. Done. Capoot.
Life shouldn’t be spent worrying time about how you look or what people will think of you.
It should be spent enjoying yourself.
You should enjoy life.
And I’m gonna show you how.
Understanding this coaching program is important.
It’s important because this program isn’t for everyone.
And that’s okay.
How do I know for sure if it’s for me?
Thanks, voice of public opinion, you’re on a roll today.
To keep things simple I’ll cover this in a fancy little list below:
This is who I WILL work with:
- Those with gym access. Like I said, nothing we do is set in stone. With one major exception: we will be performing strength training of some kind. Not only does this produce the best and quickest changes in your physique, but it does the same thing for your health. So whether it be at a private facility, your local Planet Fitness, or a home gym — gym access is mandatory.
- Guys and Girls who actually want to change. I pride myself on providing the absolute best coaching in the industry. Teaching you the best and most realistic ways to change your life. And while I will make it as easy as possible… it isn’t gonna be easy. Want to see results? I’ll show you where to go, and I’ll be there every step of the way, but —> it’s on you to get there.
- People who have lost their way. The biggest difference between my program and every other one out there is the educational component. Most people fail in fitness solely because their not sure what to do and when to do it. I’m going to remove the guesswork and I am going to teach you why we are doing what we are doing.
That sure sounds a lot like me.
Thanks, voice of public opinion.
I thought so.
What to do now?
As you can tell, there are restriction on who I do or don’t work with. And while I would love to work with everyone, the fit just isn’t right.
If you think you’re a
good great fit for our coaching program then there is only one thing left to do:
Apply by filling out the questionnaire below.
- If you seem right for the program I’ll contact you immediately as a spot opens up.
- And if you aren’t then I’ll send you in the direction of a coach that best fits your goals.
Regardless of any of that though,
I can’t wait to hear from you.